Athletic Physical/Participation Forms
Students who wish to participate in activities and athletics at Wheatridge Middle School
- Meet all eligibility requirements of the Kansas State High School Activities Association (KSHSAA).
- Have a current physical and insurance waiver on file with the WMS Athletic Office. Note: physicals for the upcoming school year should be obtained after May 1 of the current year (i.e., your physical for the 2020-2021 school year must have been obtained after May 1, 2020.)
- Concussion form signed by athlete and parent
- Insurance Waiver form completed.
Please see the WMS office for the standard physical form or click on the link to the left.
Sportsmanship in Gardner Edgerton USD 231
There are clear expectations for our players, coaches, parents, and fans in regard to sportsmanship. It is important that persons involved in an interscholastic contest portray their school and community in a positive light. The following statements are from the KSHSAA Handbook:
- Be courteous to all.
- Know the rules, abide by the official's decisions.
- Win with character and lose with dignity.
- Display appreciation for good performance regardless of the team.
- Exercise self-control and reflect positively upon yourself, team, and school.
- Permit only positive sportsmanlike behavior to reflect on your school or its activities.