GEYCP was created to develop new and innovative programming which extends outside the classroom. By providing educationally-driven activities for our youth, the Gardner Edgerton School District is empowering all students to meet the challenges of the future.
Since 2017, GEYCP has empowered students to enhance their education by providing opportunities to grow and practice what they have learned in real life settings and situations.
Building Blazers is at the foundation of what GEYCP strives to achieve each and every day. From our district’s early childhood program through graduation, every student works toward becoming a Blazer and spreading their wings to the ever-changing world that awaits. GEYCP strives to help prepare USD 231 students through every step.
- Youth Experience for Ages 4-6
- Day Camps
- STEAM Activities and Events
- Building Blazers Athletic Academies
- Adult Programming
- USD 231 Summer Programming
- Junior Blazerettes Dance Team
- Trailblazer Wrestling Club
- GE Lightning Youth Track & Field