Required Athlete Forms

Now is the time to turn in your required paperwork. For athletes to participate in tryouts, practice or games you must have turned in a KSHSAA Physical, Insurance Waiver and a Concussion Form to the Activities Office. Links to the forms are found in the box to the right. Please get these in ASAP so you can participate on the first day of practice.

Athletic Department Links

Purchase Activity Passes

Family Athletic Pass

Student Athletic Pass

Golden Pass for Seniors (65+)

Required Forms for Student-Athletes

All KSHSAA 2018-2019 Athletic Forms KSHSAA Athletic Forms

Athletic and Activity Links

Driving Directions to Area Schools

Purchase Team Photos


Student Insurance (injuries sustained during school activity)

Follow Us On Twitter

Tweets by @GEHSBlazers