Skyward Family Access
Skyward’s Family Access provided by USD 231 is a web-based information and communication center designed to provide parents and guardians with the answer to “What did you do at school today?”
What are the benefits of using Skyward?
- It is available anytime, from anywhere via a secure web connection.
- Skyward keeps teachers and administration in touch with parents, and parents in touch with students’ daily work.
- Message Center – Staff can post information to inform parents about their child, school and upcoming events.
- Parents can make online payments for food service and outstanding fees, such as textbook, preschool, and more.
- Parents can directly respond to teacher messages via either the Message Center or email.
What can parents see?
- Parents and guardians have the ability to see a wide range of information, including grades, daily assignments, attendance, class schedules, food service, fee management, the Message Center and more.